“..don’t worry …. will replace with another one” – Tay Grim consoles Mutale Mwanza

0

Mutale Mwanza reported to have been involved in a car accident on her Facebook page. She wrote: “Yesterday i survived a ghastly road traffic accident  I still don’t know how this happened to be honest. I crashed my Forch     I’m still traumatized from it all and my legs are a little unstable but I am thankful to God for the gift of life. I was alone when this happened. I almost never made it to 2024. Thank God for preserving my life.” Her lover responded in a post saying: “Am so sorry about the accident my love Mutale Mwanza I am glad you are okay, don’t worry about the damage of the car will replace with another one. I am happy you are fine and that’s all that matters. God loves you and I love you.”

 Mutale Mwanza reported to have been involved in a car accident on her Facebook page. She wrote:

Yesterday i survived a ghastly road traffic accident 🥹I still don’t know how this happened to be honest. I crashed my Forch 😭😭😭😭I’m still traumatized from it all and my legs are a little unstable but I am thankful to God for the gift of life. I was alone when this happened. I almost never made it to 2024. Thank God for preserving my life.”

Her lover responded in a post saying:

Am so sorry about the accident my love Mutale Mwanza I am glad you are okay, don’t worry about the damage of the car will replace with another one. I am happy you are fine and that’s all that matters. God loves you and I love you.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience.
Accept !
To Top