“When I die, burry me with my camera” – says a Mongu based photographer

0

A Mongu based photographer, popularly known as Issa who is the owner and founder of ISSA MEDIA has lamented on a facebook post that he wants to be buried with his camera when he dies.

The youth is one of most talented photographer in the city of Mongu and he’s thought to be the owner of a facebook group called ‘Mongu Youths Group’ which has over 20,000 members.

His lamentation has reached to his followers as one of those kind of jokes he posts as it read, “When I die, burry me with my camera. It is not yours!” But what ever the case, the youth knows what he meant. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience.
Accept !
To Top