Zambian musician Chester loses a week old daughter

0

Banjo, Shonongo & 2010 Kamalasha hit maker, Chester More Power lost a week old baby yesterday. This was confirmed when he made a publication on his facebook which reads: “My dear friends brothers and sisters and my fans , it's with a deep and bleeding heart that I wish to inform you all that yesterday I just lost a daughter who was only a week old, your prayers for strength through this trying moment are all we can ask for, may the good lord recieve the soul of my little princess “

Banjo, Shonongo & 2010 Kamalasha hit maker, Chester More Power lost a week old baby yesterday. This was confirmed when he made a publication on his facebook which reads:

“My dear friends brothers and sisters and my fans , it's with a deep and bleeding heart that I wish to inform you all that yesterday I just lost a daughter who was only a week old, your prayers for strength through this trying moment are all we can ask for, may the good lord recieve the soul of my little princess “

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience.
Accept !
To Top