Tiwa Savage’s health at risk as she reveals her struggle with virus

0

Nigerian top female Singer Tiwa Savage also announced the postponement of her London show due to an illness. She writes: "To my dear Savage Soldiers, I've been fighting off a virus for the past few weeks and was today firmly instructed to be on strict vocal rest for the next few months.  I will unfortunately have to postpone all performances including my first ever headline aren show in london.  I’m  heartbroken and devastated but I have to do this to save what's left of my voice. I'm so sorry. I love you all and promise to be back performing once I am fully healed.”

Nigerian top female Singer Tiwa Savage also announced the postponement of her London show due to an illness.

She writes:

"To my dear Savage Soldiers, I've been fighting off a virus for the past few weeks and was today firmly instructed to be on strict vocal rest for the next few months.

 I will unfortunately have to postpone all performances including my first ever headline aren show in london.

I’m  heartbroken and devastated but I have to do this to save what's left of my voice. I'm so sorry. I love you all and promise to be back performing once I am fully healed.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience.
Accept !
To Top