Luis Suarez asked today if he’d apologize to Ghana on the 2010 incident

0

“I don’t need to apologize. I’d apologize if I injured a player, but in this situation, I handled the ball, I take a red card and the Ghana player missed the penalty. It’s not my fault. I didn’t miss the penalty. It’s not my responsibility.” [Via Saddick Adams]

 “I don’t need to apologize. I’d apologize if I injured a player, but in this situation, I handled the ball, I take a red card and the Ghana player missed the penalty. It’s not my fault. I didn’t miss the penalty. It’s not my responsibility.”

[Via Saddick Adams]

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience.
Accept !
To Top