Wife slapped with TOYOTA Mark X by hubby

0

While other women continue to receive punches, kicks & fists from their husbands. Racheal Mwelwa gets to be a lucky one as her hubby Mr. Edward Zulu who is a motivational speaker, entrepreneur and author decided to take a high step in the world of marriage to honor his partner with a good second hand TOYOTA Mark X.

Edward Zulu Jr wrote on his facebook:

“You accepted me when I had NOTHING, you sacrificed a lot for me, you stood by me when everyone was running away from BROKE boys... When life was hard for me, you stood by my side and told me that all will be well... You really deserve the BEST my dear love Racheal Mwelwa , you will always be my choice... Drive with Love, I will always Mark X on you”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience.
Accept !
To Top